We have made this school pack to help you bring 'Anti-Bullying Week 2023: Make A Noise' to life in your secondary school or with secondary school-aged children in your setting.
In the pack (which you will find at the bottom of this page) you will find:
- Secondary school film
- Lesson plan
- Assembly plan
- Cross-curricular activities
- Ideas to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week to life
- Handouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Anti-Bullying Week School Poster
All of the ideas in this pack are designed to help schools to celebrate and take part in Anti-Bullying Week 2023. These resources are suitable for Key Stage 3 or 4. The resources tackle the issue of face-to-face bullying and bullying that takes place online.
The pack contains an assembly plan, lesson plan, and cross-curricular activity ideas that were designed to encourage students to think about how we can unite to address bullying both online and offline.
We’d like to extend our thanks to the following:
- All the young people involved in developing the theme this year and the school films. Particularly those young people from the ‘Young Anti-Bullying Alliance’.
- Nottingham Trent University – NTU Psychology Team, Loren Abbell, Lucy Betts, Sarah Buglass & Oonagh Steer.