We have developed this school pack to help you bring 'Anti-Bullying Week 2023: Make A Noise' to life in your primary school or with primary school-aged children in your setting.
In the pack (which you will find at the bottom of this page) you will find:
- Primary school film
- Lesson plan
- Assembly plan
- Cross-curricular activities
- Ideas to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week to life
- Handouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Anti-Bullying Week School Poster
All of the ideas in this pack are designed to help schools to celebrate and take part in Anti-Bullying Week 2023. These resources can be used with Key Stage 1 or 2. The resources tackle the issue of face-to-face bullying and bullying that takes place online.
The pack contains an assembly plan, lesson plan, and cross-curricular activity ideas that are designed to encourage students to think about how we can unite to address bullying both online and offline.
We’d like to extend our thanks to the following:
- All the young people involved in developing the theme this year and the school films. Particularly those young people from the ‘Young Anti-Bullying Alliance’, Devonshire Road Primary School, Bolton & Loughborough Primary School, Brixton.
- Nottingham Trent University – NCU Psychology, Lucy Betts, Sarah Buglass & Oonagh Steer.