Primary School Pack
We've worked to pull together a school pack to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week 2020: United Against Bullying to life in your primary school or with primary school aged children in your setting.
In the pack (which you will find at the bottom of this page) you will find:
- Primary school film
- Lesson plans
- Assembly plan
- Cross curricular activities
- Ideas to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week to life
- Handouts and powerpoint presentations
- Anti-Bullying Week School Poster
All of the ideas in this pack are designed to help schools to celebrate and take part in Anti-Bullying Week. These resources can be used with Key Stage 1 or 2. We’ve designed the resources so they can be adapted to the ever changing situations in schools relating to COVID-19. They could be delivered online, in smaller groups or as whole assembly groups. The resources tackle the issue of face to face bullying and bullying that takes place online.
The pack contains an assembly plan, lesson plan (could be two lessons) and cross curricular activity ideas that are designed to encourage students to think about how we can unite to address bullying both online and offline.
We’d like to extend our thanks to the following:
- all the young people involved in developing the theme this year and the school films. Especially to the young people from May Park Primary School in Bristol for helping us create the film.
- SafeToNet for being official partners of these resources and showing their continued support for Anti-Bullying Week each year.
- Unique Voice CIC, who developed the films for Anti-Bullying Week 2020. Unique Voice work in schools and the community with children, developing social and emotional skills through creative arts.
- Lizzie Jennings who helped write these resources.