Anti-Bullying Week 2021 had the theme 'One Kind Word'. We created lesson plans and activity ideas to share kindness.
Go to the bottom of this page to download the primary school resources.
In the pack you will find:
- Secondary school film
- Lesson plans
- Assembly plan
- Cross-curricular activities
- Ideas to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week to life
- Handouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Anti-Bullying Week School Poster
All of the ideas in this pack were designed to help schools to celebrate and take part in Anti-Bullying Week 2021. These resources can be used with Key Stage 3 or 4. The resources tackle the issue of face-to-face bullying and bullying that takes place online.
The pack contains an assembly plan, lesson plan (could be two lessons), and cross-curricular activity ideas that are designed to encourage students to think about how we can unite to address bullying both online and offline.
We’d like to extend our thanks to the following:
- All the young people involved in developing the theme this year and the school films. Particularly those young people from City Academy in Bristol, Fairfield High School in Bristol and Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf in Cardiff.
- Unique Voice CIC, who developed the films for Anti-Bullying Week 2021, and all of the young people who participated.