In the attachments section at the bottom of this page, you will find all editions of our ‘Focus on: Bullying’ reports, our annual summary of bullying research in the UK (or involving UK participants).
The latest edition looks at articles on Bullying published during 2021. It is restricted to research relevant to children and young people, including students in higher or further education, and to studies that had bullying as a primary or substantial focus.
The Focus on: Bullying reports are written by Peter K Smith of Goldsmiths, University of London.
The latest edition, Focus on: Bullying 2021 includes:
- Context: Government
- Pupil voice
- Characteristics of involvement
- At risk groups
- Families and bullying
- Links from childhood through to adolescence
- Correlates of involvement: links from childhood
- and adolescence through to adulthood
- Sexual and sexist bullying and dating violence
- International Resources