Focus on: Bullying
In the attachments section at the bottom of this page, you will find all editions of our ‘Focus on: Bullying’ reports, our annual summary of bullying research in the UK (or involving UK participants).
The latest edition looks at articles on Bullying published during 2020. It is restricted to research relevant to children and young people, including students in higher or further education, and to studies that had bullying as a primary or substantial focus.
The Focus on: Bullying reports are written by Peter K Smith of Goldsmiths, University of London.
The latest edition, Focus on: Bullying 2020 includes:
- Context: Government
- Perceptions of victimisation
- Risk factors - family and school
- Correlates of involvement
- At risk groups – mental health and disability
- At risk groups – sexual minorities
- Self-exclusion from school
- Intervention programs
- International action