In the attachments section at the bottom of this page, you will find all editions of our ‘Focus on: Bullying’ reports, our annual summary of bullying research in the UK (or involving UK participants).
The latest edition looks at articles on Bullying published during 2022. It is restricted to research relevant to children and young people, including students in higher or further education, and to studies that had bullying as a primary or substantial focus.
The Focus on: Bullying reports are written by Peter K Smith of Goldsmiths, University of London.
The latest edition, Focus on: Bullying 2022 includes:
- Context: Government
- Prevalence, types and assessment
- Groups at risk
- Grade retention
- Cross-sectional studies of correlates
- Emotions and social cognitions
- Characteristics of involvement
- Implications for mental health
- Suicidal thought and behaviour
- Attitudes and bystanders
- A model of bullying in residential care settings