Sorry, we don't have any free training sessions left. However, we will be running further sessions in the 2022-23 academic year and will notify you when available. In the meantime, if you would like to join one of our paid-for training sessions, please click here.
Incredibly useful session! Best two hours on Zoom - EVER.
United Against Bullying CPD Training
This free CPD Training is offered as part of the Anti-Bullying Alliance (ABA)’s United Against Bullying (UAB) whole-school anti-bullying programme. It aims to develop your understanding of bullying and those most at risk and improve confidence in preventing and responding to bullying. The final session of the course is an optional workshop for schools registered on UAB to provide practical support on the programme.
The training is for up to two attendees from any primary or secondary school in England, including maintained schools, academies, special schools, PRUs and free schools. One of the attendees must be a member of your school Senior Leadership Team E.g. Head Teacher, Deputy Heads, SENCo, Anti-Bullying Lead, etc. This is so that we have staff who are able to lead on whole-school change via the programme.
We also welcome up to two attendees from wider children’s workforce settings. By that we mean anyone working with schools and children such as Social workers, Healthcare professionals, Youth Offending teams, Early Years providers, Post-16 providers, Youth workers, School Governors, Information, Advice and Support Workers.
Technically fabulous, clear, researched-based, well presented, good range of methods to present, practical links very clear!
This CPD training will cover:
- ABA and the United Against Bullying (UAB) Programme
- About bullying and its impact on children and young people
- Who is at risk of bullying involvement?
- Preventing bullying
- Understanding levels of bullying in a setting
- Responding to bullying
- Next steps
- Workshop for schools participating in the UAB programme
- This training is only available to schools in England.
- This training is delivered via Zoom, with a maximum of 70 places available per course. Participants will receive a link with joining instructions nearer the time of the training.
- Participants who complete the training will be emailed a CPD certificate directly from the CPD service within 6 weeks of the training.
- If you have any queries, please contact: [email protected]
CPD Training Dates
See below the upcoming dates for our CPD Training sessions and sign-up links.*
Please note each session covers the same content, so you only need to book one date.
You can book in for up to two attendees from one school or workplace in England. For schools, please ensure one of these attendees is a member of your SLT e.g. Head Teacher, Deputy Heads, SENCo, Anti-Bullying Lead, etc.
* Sorry, we don't have any free training sessions left. However, we will be running further sessions in the 2022-23 academic year and will notify you when available. In the meantime, if you would like to join one of our paid-for training sessions, please click here.
Please contact [email protected] for enquiries.