There are ten weeks left to go until Anti-Bullying Week 2023, which is taking place from Monday 13th to Friday 17th November and has the theme ‘Make A Noise About Bullying’.
We're pleased to say that at the Anti-Bullying Alliance we’ve created everything you need – entirely free of charge – to help you get ready and make a noise in your school/setting.
- School Packs: Resources for primary and secondary schools which include lesson plans, films, cross-curricular ideas and assembly plans. These school packs are focused on developing children’s understanding of bullying including encouraging children to consider how we can make a noise about bullying and understand the difference between banter and bullying.
- Parents and Carers Pack: A tool to help parents and carers have conversations with their children about bullying.
- Odd Socks Day: Odd Socks Day is taking place on Monday 13th November to mark the start of Anti-Bullying Week. We have a school pack with an assembly plan ready to go – alongside an amazing song and video from Andy and the Odd Socks is in the making.
- School Staff Award: Pupils can nominate teachers and school staff in England, Wales and Northern Ireland that have gone above and beyond the call of duty to prevent and respond to bullying and to raise awareness of bullying in school. The winning staff will receive amazing prizes courtesy of Radnor FAM.
- Purchase your official merchandise today: There's limited stock available, don't miss out!
- Resources from our Members: Amazing resources, events and activities courtesy of our members.
- Sign up as a supporter: Make a noise about your support and receive a certificate.
While we provide these resources free of charge to schools across the country, we are in desperate need of donations to enable us to bring you Anti-Bullying Week and Odd Socks Day each year, so we ask you to consider making a donation to be able to continue our work.