Secondary School Pack (2021)
We worked to pull together a school pack to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week 2021: One Kind Word to life in your secondary school or with secondary school-aged children in your setting. (Please note that Anti-Bullying Week 2021 has now ended).
In the pack (which you will find at the bottom of this page) you will find:
- Secondary school film
- Lesson plans
- Assembly plan
- Cross-curricular activities
- Ideas to help you bring Anti-Bullying Week to life
- Handouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Anti-Bullying Week School Poster
All of the ideas in this pack were designed to help schools to celebrate and take part in Anti-Bullying Week 2021. These resources can be used with Key Stage 3 or 4. The resources tackle the issue of face-to-face bullying and bullying that takes place online.
The pack contains an assembly plan, lesson plan (could be two lessons), and cross-curricular activity ideas that are designed to encourage students to think about how we can unite to address bullying both online and offline.
We’d like to extend our thanks to the following:
- All the young people involved in developing the theme this year and the school films. Particularly those young people from City Academy in Bristol, Fairfield High School in Bristol and Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf in Cardiff.
- Unique Voice CIC, who developed the films for Anti-Bullying Week 2021, and all of the young people who participated.