Odd Socks Day in your workplace (2021)
Odd Socks Day isn't just for schools and children. Anyone can take part at home, in school, in the community or at work. For 2021 we created a workplace pack which give you everything you needed to take part at work.
For 2021 we invited people to join the millions of others donning their odd socks to raise awareness of bullying across the UK! In 2020 100s of workplace took part along with some incredible celebrities including Ant and Dec, Emma Willis, Craig David, Annemarie and Sir Mo Farah.
- Odd Socks Day Pack for Workplaces: The pack gave you all the information you needed including how to donate and activity ideas
- Odd Socks Day 2021 poster: You could have displayed this in your workplace or community
- Odd Socks Day 2021 flyer: To have shared via email or handout with those taking part
It’s so easy. Here’s what you do for 2022:
- Ask you and your company to wear odd socks to work (even if it’s working from home!)
- Donate £1 to help the Anti-Bullying Alliance carry on our important work
- If you want to, you can share a photo online using #oddsocksday and #antibullyingweek and Tag @andyoddsock and @abaonline
How can you donate to the Anti-Bullying Alliance?
We are a small team and are always so very grateful for any fundraising that you do for us to help us keep running Anti-Bullying Week each year in England. If you raise/raised money for us through your Odd Socks Day or anytime in Anti-Bullying Week you can give it to us in the following ways:
- You can donate directly to us via our Just Giving page.
- You can send us a cheque, made payable to the ‘Anti-Bullying Alliance’ and posted to Anti-Bullying Alliance, National Children's Bureau, 23 Mentmore Terrace, Hackney, London, E8 3PN. Please make sure you include your name and your address as we like to acknowledge all funds raised wherever possible.
- You can pay by bank deposit or BACS transfer - please email a[email protected] for further details. *Please note that we do not have paying in slips and this is not a requirement for deposits to our charity account.