- Where do I sign up?
You can register and complete our online training for professionals on bullying and SEN and Disability by clicking on this link
- Is the online training free?
Yes, the online training is completely free until October 2018. It is funded by the Department for Education as part of our wider SEN/disability programme
- Who can complete the online training?
All schools and children’s workforce professionals can complete the training. We want as many to complete it as possible before October 2018.
- I’m having trouble with the training who can I contact?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ve forgotten my login details – what should I do?
On the login page please select the ‘forgotten password’ option
- Does the training save my progress every time I log in?
Yes, as long as you save when closing your training browser window it will save your progress for next time you login.
- How long do I have to complete the training?
You can complete the training in your own time. It is available free until October 2018.
How do I make the online training work on an ipad or tablet?