Odd Socks Day isn't just for schools and children. Anyone can hold them at home, in school, in the community or in the workplace.
This year we will be providing you with a workplace pack to help bring Odd Socks Day 2020 to life on Monday 16th November. We've created a campaign pack to help you bring it to life in your workplace along with a flyer you can distribute.
It’s so easy. Here’s what you do:
- Ask you and your company to wear odd socks to work (even if it’s working from home!)
- Donate £1 to help the Anti-Bullying Alliance carry on our important work
- If you want to, you can share a photo online using #oddsocksday and #anti-bullyingweek and Tag @andyoddsock and @abaonline
We are a small team and are always so very grateful for any fundraising that you do for us to help us keep running Anti-Bullying Week each year in England. If you raise money for us through your Odd Socks Day or anytime in Anti-Bullying Week you can give it to us in the following ways:
- You can donate directly to us via our Virgin Money Giving page.
- Or send us a cheque should be made payable to ‘Anti-Bullying Alliance’ and be sent to the National Children’s Bureau, 23 Mentmore Terrace, London, E8 3PN. Please make sure you include your name and your address as we like to acknowledge all funds raised wherever possible.