Senior Programme Lead
Liffy McDonnell Bond
Working with young people
We cannot effectively reduce bullying in schools without listening to the views of young people. It is so important to us that all our work and the work of our members is informed by the views of young people.
The Anti-Bullying Alliance is hosted by the National Children's Bureau and we are privilieged to have the support and guidance of Young NCB. Young NCB support the work of the Anti-Bullying Alliance in the following ways:
- advising on the theme and direction of Anti-Bullying Week
- attending working groups (e.g. Race and Faith Advisory Board, Royal Foundation Cyberbullying Taskforce)
- acting as media spokespeople on behalf of the Anti-Bullying Alliance
- presenting their experiences to government and decision makers
- advising on ABA resources and programme development
For more details about how to join Young NCB visit http://youngncb.org.uk/join-yncb.aspx.